My friend Laurie, over at One Mom and a Blog, shared this awesome reading list printable that inspired me to create my own reading list! Click here to grab your copy! Now, my list is a little hefty and likely a bit unrealistic, considering I am just getting back into reading, but the truth is that I have already started or read parts of a few of these. (Maybe that is cheating! Ha!) I am GREAT at starting books but not so great at finishing them. Maybe the reward of a checkmark will give me the needed extra boost to push through! Ha! Click the titles to learn more about these books on Amazon.
FOR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- The Confidence Code, by Katty Kay & Claire Shipman
- The 4-hour Work Week, by Timothy Ferriss
- Thinking, Fast and Slow, by Daniel Kahneman
- The Organized Mind, by Daniel J. Levitin
- The School of Greatness, by Lewis Howes
- Year of Yes, by Shonda Rhimes
- Creative Confidence, by Tom Kelley
- Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World, by Adam Grant
- Wired to Create, by Scott Barry Kaufman
- The Productivity Project, by Chris Bailey
- Creative, Inc.: The Ultimate Guide to Running a Successful Freelance Business, by Joy Deangdeelert Cho
- The Freelancer’s Bible, by Sarah Horowitz
- Make It Happen, Laura Casey
- Essentialism, by Greg Mkeown
- Give Them Grace, by Elyse M. Fitzpatrick
- Mom Enough, by Desiring God
- The Fringe Hours, by Jessica N. Turner
FOR SPIRITUAL GROWTH
- Prayer: Experiencing Awe and Intimacy with God, by Timothy Keller
- None Like Him, by Jen Wilkin
- Nothing to Prove, Jennie Allen
- Writing in the Margins, by Lisa Nichols Hickman
- Habits of Grace: Enjoying Jesus Through the Spiritual Disciplines, by David Matthis
- Good or God?, by John Bevere
- Expository Apologetics: Answering Objections with the Power of the Word, by Voddie Baucham Jr.
- Recovering Redemption: A Gospel Saturated Perspective on How to Change, by Matt Chandler
FOR PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Present Over Perfect, by Shauna Niequist
- Only Love Today, by Rachel Macy Stafford
- You are Free, by Rebecca Lyons
- Love Unending, by Becky Thompson
- Listen Love Repeat, by Karen Ehman
Now, this list does not include any fiction or just for fun books! Can you help a sister out with some ideas?! I’m a fan of suspense and overall good storytelling (you know, the books that create picture in your mind?) Comment any suggestions below!! Click here to see how I am going to read all of these books without spending a lot!
Feel free to link/comment your reading list below! I’d love to check it out!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. See my disclosure in the sidebar.